IBM System G on Cloud aims to help users get familiar with IBM System G graph database technologies, analytics, visualizations and social media solution. We are gradually adding our regular on-premise software packages to this cloud version.
An IBM ID (not internal IBM ID) is required for authentication. If you don't already have one, you can sign up here (very easy and fast!).
These Graph Tools Cloud prototypes were first released on March 15, 2015. A newer version will be available in October 2015:
- IBM System G Graph Tools (Graph Database, Analytics, and Visualization). See Toolkits page for more descriptions or Download page to try the on-premise version.
- IBM System G Visualizer provides an exploration interface for End Users. It allows users to select different types of visualizations and a set of topological analytics. A video demo can be found here.
- An interactive tutorial on IBM Cloud helps Application Developers get familiar with IBM System G Native Graph Store.
- IBM System G Graph Tools REST APIs allows Application Developers to use IBM System G Native Graph Store on IBM Cloud to create/query graphs and run graph analytics that can be embedded into their own online applications and services.
- IBM System G Gremlin provides a command and visualization interface for Application Developers familiar with the Gremlin graph traversal language of TinkerPop.
Tutorials for using the above Cloud tools can be seen here.
We encourage you to explore with the provided sample data or even with your own data (please limit the scale of your data to a maximum of 1,000 nodes or so) to see what IBM System G Graph Tools offer and how it can help your applications. Please note that, at this moment, we have to limit the size of graph, due to the limited number of cloud VMs being used for free trial/demo.
IBM System G Social Media Solution
the following 12 Social Media applications for social, commerce, mobile, and security.
The first release focuses on Twitter data.
See Solutions and Documents webpages for some more details.
- Live Monitoring
- Trend Monitoring
- Multimedia Monitoring
- Geo Monitoring
- Scope Identification
- Concept Analytics
- Link Exploration
- Impact Analytics
- Person Analytics
- Target Discovery
- Forensic Analytics